Saturday, December 20, 2008

Amateur Hood Humpin' #1

Fine, amateur ghetto queens gettin' jiggy!


Reviews:
Yikes
Horrible sound quality.. Worse video quality (please RENT a better camera) and a cast that either tried too hard to not be good or just wasn't..(I fault the guys and the director on this one.. at one point even I fell asleep) This movie is strictly for those that want an ego boost AND like to see what reality on video looks like.
Ugh!
Luke warm sex between all too real (and unatractive)people who seem very uninterested...and so was I. If you like seeing everyday people have every day sex, you might like it.
This Movie Was Wack!
This was one the worst Amateur Movies I ever saw. Extremely low budget and several of the male performers penises couldnt even stay erect. Total waste of my time

No comments: