Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Chicken Booze & Booty

YAAAAAAAWW!!!! Watch as Booz & June take you into the crazy world of underground Adult Hip-Hop entertainment. See the crazy things that these chicks will do for a thrill!! WARNING: THIS DVD IS A BOOTY OVERLOAD!!!!!!


Reviews:
C Ucks
boring booty music with NO penatration to be found. It was more like a spring break hot shot video.
A Movie Full Of Beach Butts
The major part of the movie was of girls asses on the beach. Every 5 min. or so the movie cut to a few naked girls in a hotel room, which were not bad. The girl bouncing a fried chicken wing off her ass was kinda fun :)
60 Min. Teaser, That's A Badthing
From the name of this movie, I thought it was like any other flick. I couldn't be more wrong. This was nothing but a 60 minute recap of what should've been shown in it's entirety. In other words, I thought this was a penetration flick. The whole thing seemed more like a movie trailer. Personally, I felt cheated.
Yuck
I don't know what I thought that I was getting but it was not this for sure. This was just dumb. Don't waste your time.
rap & hip-hop lovers
This movie is unique. For a rap or hip-hop fan it is worth renting. They have lots of black girls with really big bottoms shaking them everywhere. It is like a nasty rap video. Funny...

No comments: