Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Gigantic Brazilian Butts #1

Ground-shaking butts! These butts are so phat, you will love them! Monster butt certified!


Reviews:
Wo
I love BBW's and these women r no exception, not too big AND NOT TOO SMALL! I miss Moura already!
Did Not Love It
If there are two things I love in this world they are Brazilian women and big butts. There apparently can be too much of a good thing. These women bordered on the BBW category. The sex was ok there just isn't that much you can do with a woman that size
Suck Me Leonora!
The title definately lives up to his name. My girl Leonora gave a real good blowjob. I mean i almost nutted up just watching her. She is the second scene.She's got a huge ass that i would luv to spend the night in. Moura which is the first girl, she just did'nt bring the intensity with her scene like she did in big butt road trip. She let me down. Just because you have a huge ass you still have fuck and be nasty not just lay there.

No comments: